Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Influenster Cosmo VoxBox!

    Hey All! I recently became a member of Influenster. It is a fun website where you can review products, earn badges, and learn things about products you want! Influenster occasionally sends out boxes for review based on if you qualify for what would be in that specific box! Today I have for you the Cosmo VoxBox! This is my first box from Influenster, and I couldn't be any more excited to share it with you!

Let's Get Started!

#CosmoVoxBox






#VenusFits 
@GilletteVenus
   First thing I saw when I opened the box was this Venus Embrace Razor, which came in a very cute little yellow drawstring bag. The Venus Razor came along with refill heads by Venus & Olay!  
I actually already own one of these razors, and have nothing but good things to say about it! 




#GhirardelliEscape

   Next thing I pulled out was this yummy Ghirardelli Chocolate! A girl loves her chocolate, so I was for sure happy to see this! It tastes really good. 






#BBWForeverRed
@LUVBBW


   I was super excited to see a little bottle of Forever Red, Bath and Body Works New Scent, in my Cosmo VoxBox! I'm not so sure about the smell yet, I haven't really had time to use it. I do think the packaging is adorable though. 


@PilotPenUSA
#FriXion


   Last, but certainly not least is the FriXion Erasable Pen by Pilot. I got the basic every day colors of red and black. I know other beauty bloggers have gotten colors such as pink, and purple. I had to know how these wrote right away, so as you can see below, I wrote out my name and then erased it. I was rather impressed! They write smoothly, yet come up super easy with these little magic erasers on the end.





I am so pleased with my Cosmo VoxBox! 

Tell me below, did you receive a Cosmo VoxBox? Are you a member of Influenster? Have you received an Influenster Box besides the Cosmo VoxBox? 

Let me know! I hope you enjoyed my first post to my blog! Nail posts are to come in the near future! 




1 comment:

  1. Im all jealous! I love the salty chocolate, and I love pens next to nail polish. Ha! I think the forever red is pretty good, I do remember testing it in the store. I signed up for influenster via you, and they did say I qualified! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete